Saturday 23 March 2013

One more new blog

Of course it’ll be the most interesting blog in the world. Just because I’m writing it!

“I” means: a rather lazy (what concerns writing) person, who is crazy about various kinds of crafts. To narrow it down a bit – various kinds of thread or yarn made crafts; the more delicate the thread – the more I like it. So as you may guess it takes lots of time to create something worth showing.

What you may expect? Well, just take a look at the items I’ve created some time ago. Most tags in the gallery are non-English, but I think there’ll be no problems viewing the images ;) Some of them are created by me, some – created (I mean “the original idea”) by others but made by me.

Well, so much for today. What else did I miss? Oh, yes, a few more things:
  •  English is not my native language, and I haven’t written or spoken in English for a long time. So – yes, there’ll be mistakes. I hope to improve :) The English I was taught is UK English, and I’m not going to get rid of some extra letters; hope this won’t disturb anyone.
  • This blog is my blog in my native language -- Lithuanian. So you may find two identical items in two different places and it's normal, no "stealing" or "rights violation" :) Why two blogs? Simple -- I'm too lazy to post everything in two different languages. Maybe I'll join them into one some day; time will show. If you find something interesting and "only in Lithuanian" -- feel free to ask for translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment