Am I happy with it? Well, mostly.
Will goldwork be something I'll do in future? I think - no. This is not "my kind" of craft. It was interesting to try, but nothing more than that.
27 hours total.
Work done this weekend:
1. Antennae, made from this kind of thread.
2. Thorax from very soft thread (well, you know, soft metal):
3. Twists around beaded lines. I was bored... Cutting metal thread to 0.5 cm pieces and applying them was not so fun. Mostly because the pattern was not so perfectly spaced as I'd like it to be. This thread is rather easy to damage and it was a challenge to fit it in some much too narrow spaces. Guess I don't like lessons where you don't know what's coming next: just no chances to correct something as you progress (simply because you don't know what and how will be done next).
Finally achieved something that I'll be happy with when this will be framed.
4. Glitter on wings made from the same thread as thorax. Lots of tiny cutting and applying again. What an I say? If you don't like beaded embroidery, probably you won't like this either. It's almost the same, but in addition here you have to cut your "beads" to correct size before applying them.
5. Flower on wings from 6 mm beads and such thread: