Monday 1 May 2017

Merino variegated sweater

After long long break I've started remembering machine knitting. Not much to remember when I've machine knitted so little, but still - some.




Used:
- Silver Reed SK 840;
- ONline Linie 97, Starwool Lace color (merino extrafein superwash), 102 color;
- 4 balls of yarn, 50 g / 380 m each;
- tension 7 on knitter needle bed for main knitting (matches 3.5 mm needles in my handknitting tension);
- ribber - 2.1 tension on both knitter and  ribber beds (not perfect, but haven't found better combination yet).

The yarn is very soft and I'll be able to wear it even with my hyper sensitivity to wool. I hoped I'd be able to wash it using my washing machine together with other items. Seems this will not be possible at least for a while - water when washing looked like this:


 Seems no-one is good with fixing red an blue colour nowadays :(

No comments:

Post a Comment